No Products in the Cart
How to Measure a Mattress
Are you in the market for a new mattress but not sure how to measure your current one? Don't worry, we've got you covered! In this post, we'll walk you through the simple steps to measure your mattress and ensure you get the perfect fit for your new one.
Why is it important to measure your mattress?
If you want to have a good night's sleep, it's important to have good mattress, in addition, the right size bed frame to support your mattress, a fitted bed skirt that completely covers your mattress, and enough room for any blankets or comforters you may use. These factors can also affect your sleep experience. What if you need to move it to another location, such as upstairs. The thing is that you have to ensure the mattress can fit through doorways, hallways, and elevator shafts. How to solve these nitty gritty which closely related to our mattress?
How to choose the right size mattress
The common mattress size and their dimensions on the market:
1. The thickness of a mattress doesn't necessarily indicate its support level. Thicker mattresses can provide more comfort, but not necessarily more support.
2.The standard thickness for most mattresses is between 8 to 14 inches.
In conclusion, measuring your mattress is crucial to ensure that you have a comfortable and supportive sleeping environment. At Novilla, we offer a variety of mattress sizes to fit your needs, and our team can help you find the perfect fit for your space and sleeping preferences.
Measurement method of measuring a mattress
Sorry, but we are not playing tongue twister. Here's how to measure your mattress to ensure you get the right size:
1. Measure the thickness of your mattress. This is the easiest part of measuring your mattress.
2. Determine the width of your bed. This will give you a general idea of the size of your mattress.
3. Pay special attention to the headboard of your bed. If you have a round bed, for example, you'll need to know the size of the inner and outer frames to ensure that your mattress fits properly.
4. Don't forget about the accessories that come with your bed, such as a footboard or side rails. Make sure you take these into account when measuring your mattress.